    Check out http://www.j2eequestions.com

    Cheers
    Girish
    Girish, Dec 7, 2006

  2. Girish wrote:
    > I found ...

    ...a plethora of multi-posting spammers today?

    Perhaps you can help by not doing it, yourself.

    My question for you is, under just how many
    indentities do you intend to *repost* your
    multi-posted spam?

    ...and as an aside, starting the post with the
    quite misleading 'I found..' is tantamount to
    a lie, ..when you put it there in the first place.

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Dec 7, 2006