download package com.ms.lang (RegKey)

sandy

Hi,
I am pretty new to this group and also to the world of java.
I want to download com.ms.lang for using RegKey method, i tried for the
same but could not get the proper link. I request you to help me by
providing the link or URL from were i can download the com.ms.*
packages.
Thank you
sandy

J. David Boyd

sandy said:
Hi,
I am pretty new to this group and also to the world of java.
I want to download com.ms.lang for using RegKey method, i tried for the
same but could not get the proper link. I request you to help me by
providing the link or URL from were i can download the com.ms.*
packages.
Thank you
sandy

I'm pretty certain that only came with Visual J (Visual J++? whatever...), and
it wouldn't surprise me any if it was incompatible with Sun's java.

Use google. I had some regquery stuff here somewhere, but I can't find it at
the moment. I got it from google though, and it didn't take that long to find
it.

Lisa

sandy said:
Hi,
I am pretty new to this group and also to the world of java.
I want to download com.ms.lang for using RegKey method, i tried for the
same but could not get the proper link. I request you to help me by
providing the link or URL from were i can download the com.ms.*
packages.
Thank you
sandy

It appears that com.ms.lang is for C# and VB.NET

http://www.webtropy.com/articles/type.asp?o=com.ms.lang

com.ms.lang reference for C# and VB.NET
com.ms.lang Classes:
Click class names to expand.
Methods marked * are get/set properties.
<snip>

sandy

Hi,
Thank you for responing to my mail
Is thr any method to access the registry file thro java?
B'coz i am realy in need of the same.

Thank you
Sandy

Thomas Weidenfeller

sandy said:
Thank you for responing to my mail
Is thr any method to access the registry file thro java?
B'coz i am realy in need of the same.

Please search an archive of this group. It has been discussed a lot of
times.

/Thomas