download window

Roger Judd

Hi,
Can anyone tell me the xhtml code for creating a download window that my
visitors can use to download a simple word document.

Does the file have to have a special .ext ?

Do you have to use php or JavaScript ?

Thanks
Roger

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Olli_M=E4ntyranta?=

Roger said:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me the xhtml code for creating a download window that my
visitors can use to download a simple word document.

Does the file have to have a special .ext ?

Do you have to use php or JavaScript ?

Thanks
Roger
Do you mean download or upload?
If you mean dowload, what do you need window for?
I would use this:

Olli