    in pdf format for free? Cause i really need it
    i would be appreciate if anyone can tell me

    , Feb 14, 2007

    On Feb 14, 3:00 pm, wrote:
    > Hi Can Every one tell me the website that download java script e-book
    > in pdf format for free? Cause i really need it
    > i would be appreciate if anyone can tell me

    Hey if you have found the link can you please send it to kbe because
    i'm very interested in it!!!

    Regards, Dean

    , Feb 14, 2007

  3. On Feb 15, 12:00 am, wrote:
    > Hi Can Every one tell me the website that download java script e-book

    Java and Javascript are different languages.
    Try asking on comp.lang.javascript

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Feb 14, 2007
  4. Daniel Pitts Guest

    On Feb 14, 5:34 am, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:
    > On Feb 15, 12:00 am, wrote:
    >
    > > Hi Can Every one tell me the website that download java script e-book

    > Java and Javascript are different languages.
    > Try asking on comp.lang.javascript
    >
    > Andrew T.

    I would also state that the OP is unlikely to get anything "free"
    which isn't "free" to acquire. If you're looking for pirated books,
    don't look here.

    Daniel Pitts, Feb 14, 2007
  5. On Feb 15, 6:46 am, "Daniel Pitts" <>
    wrote:
    > On Feb 14, 5:34 am, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Feb 15, 12:00 am, wrote:

    > > > Hi Can Every one tell me the website that download java script e-book

    > > Java and Javascript are different languages.
    > > Try asking on comp.lang.javascript

    > I would also state that the OP is unlikely to get anything "free"
    > which isn't "free" to acquire. If you're looking for pirated books,
    > don't look here.

    If by 'here' you mean either c.l.j.p.
    ('here') or c.l.js, then 'yes' most
    emphatically. From memory, c.l.js'ers
    will give away free scripts, in public,
    left right and center (usually that they
    whip up as they think about the problem),
    but they will not help people to pirate.

    If that is what the OP meant, then..
    'Bab, bad, naughty - stop that'.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Feb 14, 2007