Downloading files using URLLib

Oyvind Ostlund

Hello,

I have to download a lot of files. And at the moment i am trying with URLLib. But sometimes it doesn't download the whole file. It looks like it stops
half way through or something. Is it possible to ask for the file size before you download, and then test afterwards if the whole file was read? If so please guid me a bit here.

Thanks
- ØØ -

Fuzzyman

If so please guid me a bit here.

I aaume you mean 'guido' here ?

;-)

Anyway - you probably want to be using urllib2 as the other poster
points out.

Regards,

Fuzzy