    the 1.6 version.

    Any help will be appreciat

    Regards
    Michael Landberg, Jun 19, 2008

  2. Michael Landberg wrote:

    > I am trying almost the whole afternoon to find the right version
    > ( 1.6 ) of jre or jdk. I cannot find it on the java.sun.com website.
    > Can someone please give me the right url for the install file?

    Not sure what that has to do with JavaScript but
    http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp has download links for
    both JDK 6 Update 6 and Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 6.
    That is the latest version I think, 1.5 is officially numbered 5 and 1.6
    is officially numbered 6.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, Jun 19, 2008

  3. On 19 jun, 15:30, Martin Honnen <> wrote:
    > Michael Landberg wrote:
    > > I am trying almost the whole afternoon to find the right version
    > > ( 1.6 ) of jre or jdk. I cannot find it on the java.sun.com website.
    > > Can someone please give me the right url for the install file?

    > Not sure what that has to do with JavaScript buthttp://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsphas download links for
    > both JDK 6 Update 6 and Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 6.
    > That is the latest version I think, 1.5 is officially numbered 5 and 1.6
    > is officially numbered 6.
    >
    > --
    >
    >         Martin Honnen
    >        http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Hi

    Thank you for the response. You were right. I drop this question in
    the wrong forum.

    Regards
    Michael Landberg, Jun 21, 2008