    Does anyone know where I can download older versions of Perl binary
    distributions (specifically 4.0) ?

    Thanks a lot !
    cfu20, Sep 30, 2003

  2. cfu20

    Jay Tilton Guest

    Jay Tilton, Oct 1, 2003

  3. In article <>, Jay Tilton wrote:
    > (cfu20) wrote:
    >
    >: Does anyone know where I can download older versions of Perl binary
    >: distributions (specifically 4.0) ?
    >
    > http://cpan.org/src/unsupported/

    If you're downloading this for any reason beyond academic interest, of
    course, you should definitely take into consideration that there's a
    *reason* for that directory's name... :)

    dha

    And you know, you can have all the good audio gear in the world, but
    unless you make a point of asking the informant to not eat a Snickers
    while he's talking, it's all for naught. - TorgoX, #perl
    David H. Adler, Oct 2, 2003