(downlode free e-book)Expert C programming, Deep-C secrets[OT]

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by sathyashrayan, Dec 24, 2005.

  1. sathyashrayan, Dec 24, 2005

  2. sathyashrayan said:

    > Click the following link:
    >
    > http://[elided]/Expert.C.Programming.pdf.html

    Please don't. If Peter van der Linden wishes to make an electronic copy of
    his book available, I'm sure he's perfectly capable of telling us this all
    by himself. We may assume, I think, that the above is not a legitimate copy
    of the book.

    If people want to give away their own IPR, that's entirely up to them - but
    they really shouldn't try to give away other people's.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999
    Richard Heathfield, Dec 24, 2005

  3. sathyashrayan

    D.Hering Guest

    Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets...

    Hehe, Just happens to be the book I'm reading now. I thank Mr.Linden
    for writing *the* book to read, IMO, once a n00b has read the
    introductory C book "primers". Excellent, I believe, for really
    describing whats what to one who's trying to decifier C's nuances and
    idiosyncrasies.

    This book is worth paying the price for ownership! Put it on your
    bookshelf! Or get yourself a subscription to something like the Safari
    Book Shelf http://safari.oreilly.com/ ($20/mo, & 20% less for yr.
    subscription) and read it at your leisure.

    Don't take advantage of illegal availability to copyrighted material.
    D.Hering, Dec 24, 2005
  4. sathyashrayan

    Ron Natalie Guest

    D.Hering wrote:
    > Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets...
    >
    > Hehe, Just happens to be the book I'm reading now. I thank Mr.Linden
    > for writing *the* book to read,

    Mr. van der Linden.
    Ron Natalie, Dec 26, 2005