(downlode free e-book)Expert C programming, Deep-C secrets[OT]

Richard Heathfield

sathyashrayan said:

Please don't. If Peter van der Linden wishes to make an electronic copy of
his book available, I'm sure he's perfectly capable of telling us this all
by himself. We may assume, I think, that the above is not a legitimate copy
of the book.

If people want to give away their own IPR, that's entirely up to them - but
they really shouldn't try to give away other people's.

D.Hering

Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets...

Hehe, Just happens to be the book I'm reading now. I thank Mr.Linden
for writing *the* book to read, IMO, once a n00b has read the
introductory C book "primers". Excellent, I believe, for really
describing whats what to one who's trying to decifier C's nuances and
idiosyncrasies.

This book is worth paying the price for ownership! Put it on your
bookshelf! Or get yourself a subscription to something like the Safari
Book Shelf http://safari.oreilly.com/ ($20/mo, & 20% less for yr.
subscription) and read it at your leisure.

Don't take advantage of illegal availability to copyrighted material.

Ron Natalie

D.Hering said:
Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets...

Hehe, Just happens to be the book I'm reading now. I thank Mr.Linden
for writing *the* book to read,

Mr. van der Linden.