Doxygen Task for Ant makefile maintainers

Discussion in 'Java' started by Karthik, Apr 29, 2004.

  1. Karthik

    Karthik Guest

    Hi,

    I have developed a tool called - Ant-Doxygen, that would help
    developers integerate ant tool ( http://ant.apache.org ) with doxygen
    (http://www.doxygen.org ).

    Tool Home Page :- http://ant-doxygen.sourceforge.net/index.html.
    Usage Doc :- http://ant-doxygen.sourceforge.net/usage.html.

    I am posting this across to either of the
    newsgroups(c.l.j.programmer and c.l.j.softwaretools) since I believe the
    prospective audience of the software ought to be here ( the hardcore
    developers and maintainers ).

    My primary intention of the post is to look forward to hearing from
    developers about options / features that they would like to see in the
    task. Flames / Criticisms welcome ;).

    --
    Karthik
    Humans please 'removeme_' for my real email.
    Karthik, Apr 29, 2004