    If someone could point me in the right direction, it would be very much
    appreciated.

    -Mark

    Mark Petruszak, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Mark Petruszak

    John Paul. A Guest

    Hi Mark,
    You check the config file settings. If everything finds right there, please
    check the security settings for the dll.
    Rgds,
    John Paul. A

    John Paul. A, Nov 29, 2004

  3. The only change that I made to the web config file was the one that the
    article suggested that I make. That is, add the appSettings section.

    With regard to the security settings for the dll, what should they be?
    Also, please specify what dll that you are concerned about. This application
    was created and then built in VS 2003 just like all my other apps. What now
    would make VS alter an app's security settings? Does Windows XP SP2 have a
    hand in this?

    Thank you for your help in this matter.

    -Mark

    Mark Petruszak, Nov 29, 2004
  4. Mark Petruszak

    John Paul. A Guest

    Hi Mark,
    Could you please check whether you have these requirements with the service
    packs.

    <!--
    This module applies to the following products and technologies:

    Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows 2000 Server (with Service Pack 3) and
    later operating systems
    Microsoft Data Protection API
    Microsoft .NET Framework version 1.0 (with Service Pack 2) and later versions
    Microsoft Visual C#® .NET development tool
    -->

    Rgds,
    John Paul. A

    John Paul. A, Dec 1, 2004