Drag and Drop and Generate Graphic

backstreetboy

Hi there.

Well i have a requirement where in my web page i have a 3 allign
interface partitioned with 3 divs
Left div and Right div have two Drag and Drop Enabled Tree's and the
center panel is empty for a while.
Now when a user drags a node from the left div and drops it in the
right div i need to display a graphic kind of thing (suppose a Line) .

This needs to be repeated for any number of Source-Destination
Mappings and once the page is submitted the mappings needs to be saved
so that it can be retrieved later for edit purpose.

I understand that this can be possible using Javascript divs, script
for drawing lines , involve a bit of AJAX and more to add.

Appreciate if you can suggest your thought process so as to go about
and achieve the above said functionality or any such applications
references , reference sites.

regards,
rajesh.