Drag And Drop ASP.NET

Ruben Gatt

Hi,

I want to do a drag and drop from one listbox to another? is it possible??
if yes any tips ??

Regards

RG

Ruben Gatt

Thanks for the links....

To be more specific...i want to get data from a listbox and drop it in a
text box.. :)

thanks .....

rg

Kevin Spencer

Hi Ruben,

Well, as I haven't done this before, I would have to research it. So, as I
gave you a resource, you can combine that with other JavaScript resources (I
can recommend some if you don't have any), and research it yourself!

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
Chicken Salad Surgery

Orange you bland I stopped splaying bananas?