Drag and drop at runtime ?

Chak

Is it possible to drag and drop controls in an aspx page
at runtime ? Meaning i have developed a ASP.NET web form,
the web form is now downloaded in IE - now can i have this
form to detect mouse events, and provide drag and drop
functionality of the controls ?

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Chak,

You will need to resort to some javascript code to support drag and drop at
the client-side and to detected mouse events. If you've never coded in
javascript before, I suggest you get a good book on the subject. If you
already know some javascript you could try searching the many javascript
code repositories on the web to find something that you may use as a
jumpstart.

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET