    the web form is now downloaded in IE - now can i have this
    form to detect mouse events, and provide drag and drop
    functionality of the controls ?

    Chak, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Hi Chak,

    You will need to resort to some javascript code to support drag and drop at
    the client-side and to detected mouse events. If you've never coded in
    javascript before, I suggest you get a good book on the subject. If you
    already know some javascript you could try searching the many javascript
    code repositories on the web to find something that you may use as a
    jumpstart.

    --
    Victor Garcia Aprea
    Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET