    's sites, they do this so the user can easly upload their images, I believe
    with an activeX control. I basically want to do the same thing.

    Thanks.
    Rob T, Jan 25, 2005

  2. Can you write an ActiveX control? That is what you would need to do
    something like this.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Neither a follower nor a lender be.

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 25, 2005

  3. Rob T

    Rob T Guest

    I've never had to write one.... I guess it's time to figure out how to do
    it. Any good sources on how to?

    Rob T, Jan 25, 2005
  4. Well, ActiveX is a Microsoft technology, so I'd start with the Microsoft web
    site. The MSDN library has lots of information.

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 25, 2005