drag-and-drop HTML from another browser window

Ari Krupnik

While working on a commercial product, I came up with a way to allow
users to drag and drop bits of web pages into my site. This works
regardless of whether the source is from my site or not, and even
works with non-browser applications (such as Word) that can drop an
HTML representation of their rich text. Tested in IE and FF on Windows
and Linux:

http://www.jeteye.com/dnd/

Ari.

Vince Morgan

Ari Krupnik said:
While working on a commercial product, I came up with a way to allow
users to drag and drop bits of web pages into my site. This works
regardless of whether the source is from my site or not, and even
works with non-browser applications (such as Word) that can drop an
HTML representation of their rich text. Tested in IE and FF on Windows
and Linux:

http://www.jeteye.com/dnd/

Ari.

Works very nicely I must say.