Drag and Drop image order to Database

Brian D

I have been searching the Interent and Google for a few days for a
script that will allow me to drag and drop images and record their
order. I have a photo album that I would like to be able to re-order
and then save the new order. The closest I have found is here:

http://www.siteexperts.com/tips/styles/ts35/page1.asp

Unfortunately the author did not make the instructions very clear and I
trying to reporduce the results always resulted in errors. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Brian

Matthew Lock

Brian said:
Thanks. Any idea on how I could record the order of the list into a
database?

I have never looked at the code in the example I posted a link to, but
I expect there would be some way to read out the order of the elements.
Then you would need to store the index in a field for each record that
you wanted to allow the reordering of in your database.