drag and drop in asp.net datagrid

Guest

Hi there,

I am trying to implement the task in which i have a datagrid filled with
data extracted from the database and a combobox in which i have populated
some data. Now what i want to do is that i select multiple rows from the
datagrid, drag them and drop them on to the combobox(dropdownlist) having an
item already selected. By this way i want some kind of grouping machanism in
which groups are loaded in the combobox and the data is there in the grid.

Is is situation practically feasible, mand if yes, pls help me out, its very
urgent.

thanks in advance

Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP

it's doable with lots of javascript. There are also a few tutorials here and
there on how to accomplish that which basically involves trapping the mouse
down events on the client. if you google around you should find some good
code

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]