    I dont know how to do any of this so if somebody can help me please
    thanks a lot
    , May 4, 2005

  2. Bryce Guest

    On 4 May 2005 10:28:04 -0700, wrote:

    >Hello,
    >I'm looking for a way to drag and trop text onto a picture and save the
    >position
    >it needs to be in a way that i can access the saved positions in asp.
    >so the best way is if i can get it into a database or txt file.
    >
    >or another solution is to make somhow the javascript variable into an
    >asp variable.
    >
    >I dont know how to do any of this so if somebody can help me please
    >thanks a lot

    There may be someone here that can answer your question here, but I'd
    highly recommend you post to a relevant group. Javascript is not the
    same as Java.

    also, as a point of order, javascript is executed on the browser. ASP
    (and JSP and PHP) are server side languages. So, the page you see has
    already been executed by the ASP engine, and what you are seeing is a
    normal HTML page.. No access to ASP variable via javascript.

    --
    now with more cowbell
    Bryce, May 4, 2005