Drag and drop problem, please help?

Oltmans

Hi,

I've been using LIs (<li>) and using Sortables (docs.jquery.com/UI/
Sortables/sortabl) to sort the LIs. I've attached a mouseover function
with each LI. Problem (in IE 6 & 7) is that whenever I start dragging
an LI and when I'm up above an another LI then mouseover function of
the LI (which is below the LI I'm dragging) is called. How can I
employ a mechanism so that every LI don't call their mouseover
function if any other LI is being dragged above them?

Thanks in advance.

--Oltmans

SAM

Oltmans a écrit :
Hi,

I've been using LIs (<li>) and using Sortables (docs.jquery.com/UI/
Sortables/sortabl) to sort the LIs. I've attached a mouseover function
with each LI. Problem (in IE 6 & 7) is that whenever I start dragging
an LI and when I'm up above an another LI then mouseover function of
the LI (which is below the LI I'm dragging) is called. How can I
employ a mechanism so that every LI don't call their mouseover
function if any other LI is being dragged above them?

perhaps ...

cancelBubble
stopPropagation

<ul>
<li onmouseover="if(event.stopPropagation)
event.stopPropagation();
else event.cancelBubble=true;
document.getElementById('inf').innerHTML = 'Ok 1 or Not ?';">
blah 1</li>