    include them in a form submit after I have dragged items back and
    forth?

    Please help I am stumped on this one.

    wreed, Apr 11, 2007

  2. wreed

    wreed Guest

    On Apr 11, 1:19 pm, "wreed" <> wrote:
    > I am using a really nice drag and drop tree that uses an XML file to
    > build the trees. What is the best way to get those elements out and
    > include them in a form submit after I have dragged items back and
    > forth?
    >
    > Please help I am stumped on this one.

    Anyone?

    wreed, Apr 13, 2007

  3. wreed

    Marc Guest

    "wreed" <> wrote in message
    > On Apr 11, 1:19 pm, "wreed" <> wrote:
    >> I am using a really nice drag and drop tree that uses an XML file to
    >> build the trees. What is the best way to get those elements out and
    >> include them in a form submit after I have dragged items back and
    >> forth?
    >>
    >> Please help I am stumped on this one.

    > Anyone?

    How about some sample code where you get stuck... (and better start a new
    thread then)

    Marc, Apr 16, 2007
  4. wreed

    wreed Guest

    On Apr 16, 8:54 am, "Marc" <> wrote:
    > "wreed" <> wrote in message

    > > On Apr 11, 1:19 pm, "wreed" <> wrote:
    > >> I am using a really nice drag and drop tree that uses an XML file to
    > >> build the trees. What is the best way to get those elements out and
    > >> include them in a form submit after I have dragged items back and
    > >> forth?

    > >> Please help I am stumped on this one.

    > > Anyone?

    > How about some sample code where you get stuck... (and better start a new
    > thread then)

    You know I swore I pasted the link of the code I was using, my bad....

    http://www.java2s.com/Code/JavaScript/GUI-Components/DragandDropbetweentrees.htm

    Thats the trees I am using and I cannot figure out how to do a save
    state to a db...I prefer then trying to save individual xml files.

    wreed, Apr 16, 2007
  5. wreed

    wreed Guest

    On Apr 16, 8:54 am, "Marc" <> wrote:
    > "wreed" <> wrote in message

    > > On Apr 11, 1:19 pm, "wreed" <> wrote:
    > >> I am using a really nice drag and drop tree that uses an XML file to
    > >> build the trees. What is the best way to get those elements out and
    > >> include them in a form submit after I have dragged items back and
    > >> forth?

    > >> Please help I am stumped on this one.

    > > Anyone?

    > How about some sample code where you get stuck... (and better start a new
    > thread then)

    http://www.java2s.com/Code/JavaScript/GUI-Components/DragandDropbetweentrees.htm

    Sorry I forgot the link.

    wreed, Apr 16, 2007
  6. wreed

    wreed Guest

    On Apr 16, 11:19 am, "wreed" <> wrote:
    > On Apr 16, 8:54 am, "Marc" <> wrote:
    >

    > > "wreed" <> wrote in message

    > > > Anyone?

    > > How about some sample code where you get stuck... (and better start a new
    > > thread then)

    > http://www.java2s.com/Code/JavaScript/GUI-Components/DragandDropbetwe...
    >
    > Sorry I forgot the link.- Hide quoted text -

    anyone know how I can access the tree on a form submit?

    wreed, Apr 17, 2007