Drag and Drop

BenJ

I am tring to implement Drag and Drop in my asp.net web-app, the idea is to
allow a user to Drag and Drop an Object/Image to any location on a form
(with a grid-background), and have the server store the usr selection. Is it
possible to do this purely in asp.net? (no Java). Any example or link would
be appriciated.
Thanks,

pramod

Asp.Net is SERVER side and you want to have effect of drag and drop on
browser so it can be done by some Javascript.

there is an article by msdn by Dino E which demonstrates drag and drop.

-p