    to?

    TIA,

    Arthur

    Arthur Hsu, Dec 16, 2004

  2. Hi Arthur,

    Thanks for your posting. As for the web page drag and drop problem, this is
    generally implemented via DTHML script and there is no buildin support in
    ASP.NET. In addition, since the DHTML feature rely on the client browser's
    support, so the behavior or scripting approch may also different in
    different browser. here are some reference on drag-and-drop in IE:

    #Drag and Drop Support
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/archive/default.asp?url=/archive/en-us/samples/int
    ernet/ie50/dragndrop/default.asp

    #Drag and Drop with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5
    http://tech.irt.org/articles/js204/#3

    Hope helps. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng