Drag&Drop Components

Aaron Fude

Hi,

Will the Drag&Drop functionality help me with D&D'ing components? For
example, it is a very nice feature when you can drag tab from one tab pane
to another, (or even simply outside the current frame - which creates a new
frame with a single tab). Photoshop uses this extensively and I would like
to have this in my java applications.

Perhaps someone has already written something like this...

Thanks,

Aaron Fude

ak

Will the Drag&Drop functionality help me with D&D'ing components? For
example, it is a very nice feature when you can drag tab from one tab pane
to another, (or even simply outside the current frame - which creates a new
frame with a single tab). Photoshop uses this extensively and I would like
to have this in my java applications.

Perhaps someone has already written something like this...

yes I did,

but pls wait a little bit it is not yet released.

ak

Aaron Fude

ak said:
yes I did,

but pls wait a little bit it is not yet released.

I would love to test it for you. Even if it's alpha... Otherwise I will have
to srtart writing one myself!

ak

I would love to test it for you. Even if it's alpha... Otherwise I will
have
to srtart writing one myself!
please be patient, I need only few days to set up the homepage

Aaron Fude

ak said:
please be patient, I need only few days to set up the homepage

I can probably wait that long. Please post on this news group when it is
ready.