    Perhaps someone has already written something like this...

    Thanks,

    Aaron Fude
    Aaron Fude, May 25, 2004

  2. Aaron Fude

    ak Guest

    > Will the Drag&Drop functionality help me with D&D'ing components? For
    > example, it is a very nice feature when you can drag tab from one tab pane
    > to another, (or even simply outside the current frame - which creates a

    new
    > frame with a single tab). Photoshop uses this extensively and I would like
    > to have this in my java applications.
    >
    > Perhaps someone has already written something like this...

    yes I did,

    but pls wait a little bit it is not yet released.

    ak

    --
    http://uio.dev.java.net
    http://reader.imagero.com
    ak, May 26, 2004

  3. Aaron Fude

    Aaron Fude Guest

    "ak" <> wrote in message news:c91hfp$4od$...
    > > Will the Drag&Drop functionality help me with D&D'ing components? For
    > > example, it is a very nice feature when you can drag tab from one tab

    pane
    > > to another, (or even simply outside the current frame - which creates a

    > new
    > > frame with a single tab). Photoshop uses this extensively and I would

    like
    > > to have this in my java applications.
    > >
    > > Perhaps someone has already written something like this...

    > yes I did,
    >
    > but pls wait a little bit it is not yet released.

    I would love to test it for you. Even if it's alpha... Otherwise I will have
    to srtart writing one myself!

    Aaron Fude, May 26, 2004
  4. Aaron Fude

    ak Guest

    ak, May 26, 2004
  5. Aaron Fude

    Aaron Fude Guest

    "ak" <> wrote in message news:c92f9p$2lq$...
    > > I would love to test it for you. Even if it's alpha... Otherwise I will

    > have
    > > to srtart writing one myself!
    > >

    > please be patient, I need only few days to set up the homepage

    I can probably wait that long. Please post on this news group when it is
    ready.

    Aaron Fude, May 27, 2004
  6. Aaron Fude

    Aaron Fude Guest

    Any news? :)

    Aaron Fude, Jun 1, 2004
  7. On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:52:12 -0400, Aaron Fude wrote:

    > Any news? :)

    I might guess Aaron, you can find out
    yourself by checking this page..
    <http://flowin.imagero.com/>

    Am I right ak? That is for the D&D package?

    [ The pages are looking great, BTW ]

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson, Jun 1, 2004
  8. Aaron Fude

    ak Guest

    > I might guess Aaron, you can find out
    > yourself by checking this page..
    > <http://flowin.imagero.com/>
    >
    > Am I right ak? That is for the D&D package?

    yes, that's right

    > [ The pages are looking great, BTW ]

    thanks!

    --