    Is there a drag & drop even on tag SELECT, like maybe something like <SELECT
    ondragdrop={go to function drag & drop}>) ?
    Thank you

    fniles, Dec 12, 2007

  2. fniles

    Mike Brind Guest

    "fniles" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there a drag & drop even on tag SELECT, like maybe something like
    > <SELECT ondragdrop={go to function drag & drop}>) ?
    > Thank you

    No.
    http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_events.asp

    --
    Mike Brind

    Mike Brind, Dec 13, 2007

  3. "fniles" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a drag & drop even on tag SELECT, like maybe something like

    <SELECT
    > ondragdrop={go to function drag & drop}>) ?
    > Thank you

    Internet explorer has a set of drag drop events for its elements but this
    not standard. You won't, for example, find the same events in Firefox.

    --
    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

    Anthony Jones, Dec 13, 2007
  4. fniles

    fniles Guest

    Thank you.
    Our users only use IE, where can I find documentation on the drag drop
    events for IE elements ?

    fniles, Dec 14, 2007
  5. "fniles" <> wrote in message
    > Thank you.
    > Our users only use IE, where can I find documentation on the drag drop
    > events for IE elements ?
    >
    > "Anthony Jones" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "fniles" <> wrote in message
    > >> Is there a drag & drop even on tag SELECT, like maybe something like

    > > <SELECT
    > >> ondragdrop={go to function drag & drop}>) ?
    > >> Thank you
    > >>

    > > Internet explorer has a set of drag drop events for its elements but

    this
    > > not standard. You won't, for example, find the same events in Firefox.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

    Clear yourself some time and give this a thorough read.

    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

    Anthony Jones, Dec 14, 2007