drag & drop from listbox to listbox?

John Dalberg

I would like to select items from a listbox into another listbox using drag
and drop functionality. Does ASP.NET 2.0 webparts support this? Or any open
source free framework? I am not looking for anything Atlas based.

John dalberg

Guest

John,
Sorry, webparts support drag and drop but you would be dragging the entire
listbox.
A listeditor could be made with a webpartzone and some Yankee enginuity.

Good Luck
DWS