    Thanks
    --
    -Demetri

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVtZXRyaQ==?=, Oct 22, 2004

  2. Demetri wrote:
    > If one were to develop a web server control (web control library), which
    > enhances the datagrid by implementing a class that inherits from the DataGrid
    > class, and give it drag and drop capability.
    >
    > In other words a re-usable server control that is a datagrid only it allows
    > a user to drag it around the web page.
    >
    > Any suggestions on how to implement the drag and drop feature? I looked into
    > htc's but that would require htc files for the developer to deal with and I
    > do not want to go that route. I'd rather them simply drag and drop the
    > control onto their web page via the toolbox and be done.

    Dragging and dropping on the user's side would be a client-side thing.
    So you'd want to look at CSS and JavaScript.

    Ryan Walberg, MCSD for .NET, Oct 22, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGVtZXRyaQ==?=

    Steven Guest

    There is a MSDN magazine article on implementing this using HTC. Check out
    the MSDN website.

    "Ryan Walberg, MCSD for .NET" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Steven, Oct 22, 2004