    I'm using Borland C++ Builder 6.
    I want to drag a file on edit1, and "drop" it there. How can I copy
    this file's name and directory to Edit1->Text?

    Mariusz Sakowski, Dec 14, 2003

  2. Mariusz Sakowski

    Unforgiven Guest

    Mariusz Sakowski wrote:
    > As I said in subject I want to implement "drag&drop" to my
    > application.
    > I'm using Borland C++ Builder 6.
    > I want to drag a file on edit1, and "drop" it there. How can I copy
    > this file's name and directory to Edit1->Text?

    Completely off-topic here. This group discusses only standard C++, which has
    no notion of a GUI, let alone dragging and dropping. Please repost this
    question is a group where your development enviroment and/or platform are
    topical.

    --
    Unforgiven

    "Most people make generalisations"
    Freek de Jonge

    Unforgiven, Dec 14, 2003

  3. "Mariusz Sakowski" <> wrote in message
    > As I said in subject I want to implement "drag&drop" to my
    > application.
    > I'm using Borland C++ Builder 6.
    > I want to drag a file on edit1, and "drop" it there. How can I copy
    > this file's name and directory to Edit1->Text?

    Wrong newsgroup mate.

    Try posting that question to
    instead, good luck :).

    FF.