drag&drop - how can I make it work?

Mariusz Sakowski

As I said in subject I want to implement "drag&drop" to my
application.
I'm using Borland C++ Builder 6.
I want to drag a file on edit1, and "drop" it there. How can I copy
this file's name and directory to Edit1->Text?

Unforgiven

Mariusz said:
As I said in subject I want to implement "drag&drop" to my
application.
I'm using Borland C++ Builder 6.
I want to drag a file on edit1, and "drop" it there. How can I copy
this file's name and directory to Edit1->Text?

Completely off-topic here. This group discusses only standard C++, which has
no notion of a GUI, let alone dragging and dropping. Please repost this
question is a group where your development enviroment and/or platform are
topical.

Freddy Flares

Mariusz Sakowski said:
As I said in subject I want to implement "drag&drop" to my
application.
I'm using Borland C++ Builder 6.
I want to drag a file on edit1, and "drop" it there. How can I copy
this file's name and directory to Edit1->Text?

Wrong newsgroup mate.

Try posting that question to
instead, good luck :).

FF.