    http://10k.aneventapart.com/Entry/Details/659

    All of the feedback I've gotten so far has been glowing. Too glowing.
    This is where I
    Nik Coughlin, Sep 25, 2011

  2. Nik Coughlin

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    On Sep 26, 11:51 am, Nik Coughlin <> wrote:
    > Hi all, some of you may remember me, I used to post here a lot.
    >
    > Anyway, I built a drag + drop web page editor for AnEventApart's 10k
    > responsive web app compeition:
    >
    > http://10k.aneventapart.com/Entry/Details/659
    >
    > All of the feedback I've gotten so far has been glowing. Too glowing.
    > This is where I

    Sorry, Google Groups (yeah I know) submitted the post halfway through
    typing it for some reason.

    Anyhow, what I was saying is, this is where I used to come when I
    wanted some good, brutal honest criticism.

    Please, tear me a new one.

    Some caveats though:

    - I know it's not cross-browser, the requirements for the competition
    were newest Firefox / newest of either Safari or Chrome (I picked
    Chrome) and IE10 platform preview.
    - I ran out of time and submitted it unfinished, though I removed at
    the last minute as much as possible of the stuff that didn't work.

    I'm interested in your feedback on the concept as much as anything,
    but implementation, user interface etc. are good too.

    Thanks,

    Nik
    Nik Coughlin, Sep 25, 2011

  3. Nik Coughlin

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 15:51:20 -0700 (PDT), Nik Coughlin wrote:

    > Hi all, some of you may remember me, I used to post here a lot.
    >
    > Anyway, I built a drag + drop web page editor for AnEventApart's 10k
    > responsive web app compeition:
    >
    > http://10k.aneventapart.com/Entry/Details/659
    >
    > All of the feedback I've gotten so far has been glowing. Too glowing.
    > This is where I

    Good job Nik.
    I could see where something like that would be of great help specially to
    newbees.
    I'd like to see you expand on that.
    richard, Sep 26, 2011