Drag GIF image on JPanel

terry

Hi,

Could anyone kindly give me an example or web link about how to make a
gif image dragging freely on a JPanel by mouse? The best is obtain
also the coordinate when it is released.

Thanks!

Andrew Thompson

"terry" ...
Could anyone kindly give me an example or web link about how to make a
gif image dragging freely on a JPanel by mouse?

This is not the appropriate group for GUI
related question, is. However your apparent inability to
Google for appropriate examples, combined
with the lack of knowledge of the groups, indicates
to me that your need would best be served
by for the moment.

For web links, start here..
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/index.html

Further points. Newbs should avoid
GUI's, Swing and (I presume) applets
when they are starting out.
..The best is obtain
also the coordinate when it is released.

Yes, yes. First do some basic study.