DragPanel - Question

Sebastian

Hello!

I have two Panels and I would like to drag the first Panel into the
second Panel. How can realize, that the first Panel take place into the
second Panel, when the first Panel is over the second?

To drag one Panel, I use the "DragPanelExtender", but how can I realize
the other thing?

I hope anyone can help me!

Best Regards
Sebastian

Andrew Faust

Sorry about my previous post. I forgot I was reading the Asp.Net group at
the moment. I don't think the DockPanel suite works for Asp.Net, but if you
need a winform app it's great.