    sub contents.

    Thanks,
    Kenny

    Kenny, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Hi Kenny,

    It depends on the type of device and what graphics capabilities the browser
    device has.

    One way would be to add a label control then populate that with dashes "-".
    (Crude)

    Another way would be to add an image control to the form and display a line
    in it.

    Another way would be to use "Response.Write("<hr>");" but it would appear at
    the "top" of the form... probably not where you want it.

    Hope this helps,
    - bliz

    Jim Blizzard, MCSD .NET | http://www.snowstormlife.com/blog
    Community Developer Evangelist | http://www.microsoft.com/communities

    This posting is provided AS IS, without warranty and confers no rights.

    Jim Blizzard [MSFT], Oct 23, 2003