    let me know. Any help would be appreciated.

    Regards
    Praveen

    Praveen, Feb 24, 2005

  2. First of all, this can't be done with HTML alone. Neither HTML nor
    JavaScript have the ability to draw, and once the page reaches the client,
    that's all there is to the page, HTML and JavaScript.

    So, you're going to have to write an ActiveX control, Java Applet, SWF, or
    embedded Windows Form to do the drawing on the client.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP