draw an image in Java

Khoa Tran

I have a map and want to export it to a jpeg file. What's an elegant way
in Java to write my map, which is a matrix of black, white and grey
blocks, to an image file?

Thank you very much

Chris Smith

Khoa said:
I have a map and want to export it to a jpeg file. What's an elegant way
in Java to write my map, which is a matrix of black, white and grey
blocks, to an image file?

If you can draw it using Graphics to a BufferedImage object, it can then
be easily written out using the javax.imageio.ImageIO class.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation