    I was wondering how i could draw a line on an image to find the distance (in
    mm or cm) from the one point to the other point.
    --
    =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?=, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Do you actually want ot draw a line, or just find the distance between two
    points?

    Peter Rilling, Feb 22, 2005

  3. The line is good so the user can see exactly what part of the picture he
    wants to find the distance for... what other ways can i do this then???

    =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?=, Feb 22, 2005
  4. Here is an article about drawing lines that might get you started.

    http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/lineditor.asp

    Peter Rilling, Feb 22, 2005