Drawing a zig-zag Trail in Python?

W. eWatson

I'd like to draw something like an animal track. Between each point is a
line. Perhaps the line would have an arrow showing the direction of
motion. There should be x-y coordinates axises. PIL? MatPlotLib, ??

mk

W. eWatson said:
I'd like to draw something like an animal track. Between each point is a
line. Perhaps the line would have an arrow showing the direction of
motion. There should be x-y coordinates axises. PIL? MatPlotLib, ??

Pycairo?

Grant Edwards

I'd like to draw something like an animal track. Between each
point is a line. Perhaps the line would have an arrow showing
the direction of motion. There should be x-y coordinates
axises. PIL? MatPlotLib, ??

I'd probably use gnuplot-py, but I'm probably biased since I've
been using gnuplot since way before I learned Python.

W. eWatson

I'd probably use gnuplot-py, but I'm probably biased since I've
been using gnuplot since way before I learned Python.
It appears this is easier than I thought. MLB's plot will do it. I can
put arrows at the end of a line, and even use sleep to watch the path
slowly evolving.