    Thanks in advance,

    JH.

    , Feb 14, 2007

  2. J-P Guest

    wrote:
    > I am creating a Java tool that reverse engineers PHP scripts to
    > produce UML Sequence Diagrams from them. I have handled all the
    > parsing of the PHP code etc, and currently am in a state where I have
    > the necessary objects and information to draw a full sequence diagram.
    > What I am looking for however, is some sort of open source package
    > that I can use to physically draw the sequence diagrams from the
    > information I have. I.e. basically boxes, lines and annotations etc

    You might be able to utilize ArgoUML code base. An open source Java
    based UML tool. ArgoUML can be found from http://argouml.tigris.org/

    - J-P

    J-P, Feb 15, 2007

  3. Chris Uppal Guest

    J-P wrote:

    > You might be able to utilize ArgoUML code base. An open source Java
    > based UML tool. ArgoUML can be found from http://argouml.tigris.org/

    It would probably be worth taking a quick look at several open source UML
    diagram editors -- there are plenty to choose from ;-)

    E.g. umlet, or violet

    -- chris

    Chris Uppal, Feb 15, 2007

    On Feb 15, 2:42 pm, "Chris Uppal" <-
    THIS.org> wrote:
    > J-P wrote:
    > > You might be able to utilize ArgoUML code base. An open source Java
    > > based UML tool. ArgoUML can be found fromhttp://argouml.tigris.org/

    > It would probably be worth taking a quick look at several open source UMLdiagrameditors -- there are plenty to choose from ;-)
    >
    > E.g. umlet, or violet
    >
    > -- chris

    Thanks, a lot. A lot of the UML Editors I found were fairly hefty, but
    the suggestions here are quite light weight and look like they have
    potential.

    Cheers,

    John.

    , Feb 16, 2007