    FTP/Local combo? This is driving me nuts! Some sites I can manage
    locally and sync up, others, like this, are remote view only.

    How do I fix this? Thanks.

    mikefitzgibbonsson, Jun 17, 2006

  2. On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 22:08:29 -0500, mikefitzgibbonsson
    <> wrote:

    >Take a look at this screenshot:
    >http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/3994/untitled10rt.gif
    >
    >Any reason why it only shows the remote FTP view instead of the
    >FTP/Local combo? This is driving me nuts! Some sites I can manage
    >locally and sync up, others, like this, are remote view only.
    >
    >How do I fix this? Thanks.

    Hi nfl2k22!

    Have you inadvertently specified 'FTP and RDS Server' in your initial
    site setup instead of 'Site' in the 'Manage Sites' window? This
    certainly reproduces the problem that you demonstrate.

    All the best,

    Andrew.
    --

    Andrew Strong
    w(s pa/nt' a)/gan ai)nikta\ ka)safh= le/geis.

    sorry.no.email@post_NG.com, Jun 17, 2006