  1. Bless

    Bless Guest

    I am having a problem using dreamweaver and authorware. Please help
    Bless, Nov 8, 2006

  2. Bless

    Rhino Guest

    "Bless" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am having a problem using dreamweaver and authorware. Please help

    Please ask on a Dreamweaver newsgroup; this is a Java newsgroup. My news
    server has at least 6 different Dreamweaver newsgroups; yours may have even
    more.

    --
    Rhino
    Rhino, Nov 8, 2006

  3. Bless

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Rhino wrote:
    > "Bless" <> wrote in message
    > >I am having a problem using dreamweaver and authorware. Please help
    > >

    > Please ask on a Dreamweaver newsgroup; this is a Java newsgroup. My news
    > server has at least 6 different Dreamweaver newsgroups; yours may have even
    > more.
    >
    > --
    > Rhino

    On top of that, it is better to ask your question directly, rather than
    asking to ask. So, first, find the correct group to post your question,
    and then, instead of stating you have a question, just post the
    question and any details that would help answer it.
    Daniel Pitts, Nov 8, 2006