    external Perl program.

    Thanks,

    Filippo

    Filippo, Sep 26, 2006

  2. Filippo

    Ben Morrow Guest

    Quoth "Filippo" <>:

    > I have a simulation tool (cadence) with TCL interpreter embedded to
    > control the simulation. Is it possible to write a Perl script that
    > control the TCL interpreter? I want to write commands to tcl
    > interpreter in order to be able to control the simulation with an
    > external Perl program.

    I don't entirely understand what you want, but you may find the Expect
    module on CPAN helpful. If not, you will have to tell us a little more
    about how commands get fed to the TCL interpreter, and how any output
    gets back out.

    Ben

    --
    For far more marvellous is the truth than any artists of the past imagined!
    Why do the poets of the present not speak of it? What men are poets who can

    Ben Morrow, Sep 26, 2006