DriverID in JDBC-ODBC bridge

Grzesiek

Hi ,

I can access MS Access database using the folowing code:

String filename = "d:/dataBase.mdb";
String database = "jdbc:eek:dbc:Driver={Microsoft Access
Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=";
database+= filename.trim() +
";DriverID=22;READONLY=true}";
Connection con =
DriverManager.getConnection( database ,"","");

and it works fine. But i have a question. What DriverID stands for?
Why you write DriverID=22. Are there possible other values of
DriverID?

Thanx in advance

:)

Lew

Grzesiek said:
I can access MS Access database using the folowing code:

String filename = "d:/dataBase.mdb";
String database = "jdbc:eek:dbc:Driver={Microsoft Access
Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=";
database+= filename.trim() +
";DriverID=22;READONLY=true}";
Connection con =
DriverManager.getConnection( database ,"","");

and it works fine. But i have a question. What DriverID stands for?
Why you write DriverID=22. Are there possible other values of
DriverID?

Responding from comp.lang.java.programmer:
You know you already asked this question and got answers over on
comp.lang.java.databases, right?

Please don't multipost. You can cross-post, as I did here, to unify the
threads across groups, but you really should set followup to just one group in
that case.