    Thanks.

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4640 (20091126) __________

    http://www.eset.com
    tomo, Dec 22, 2009

  2. tomo

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:11:05 +0100, "tomo" <> wrote,

    >Has anyone had any experience with this ? How to install ?

    1. what URL are you using to download?

    2. what sort of platform are you installing on?
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com
    Roedy Green, Dec 23, 2009

  3. tomo

    tomo Guest

    I've tried to download from drools update site for ECLIPSE, my platform is
    XP SP3. When I install plugins and features jars into RAD folders I have the
    DROOLS perspective in RAD, but the problem is when
    I need to select DROOLS runtime. It is I think ECLIPSE specific.

    tomo, Dec 23, 2009