drools rule engine

jakill89

I'm using Drools 4.0.3 , the Jboss Rule Engine.
I build my project under eclipse writing my rules in a .drl file and
now i am trying to deploy this project.
I have tried to deploy using the brms application with tomcat 5.5 but
without success (maybe a configuration problem with tomcat?).
There's someone that could suggest me a way to deploy my rule
project?..i try a way to render accessible and easy modifiable my file
of rules, also for non technical people.

please help me!

Manish Pandit

I'm using Drools 4.0.3 , the Jboss Rule Engine.
I build my project under eclipse writing my rules in a .drl file and
now i am trying to deploy this project.
I have tried to deploy using the brms application with tomcat 5.5 but
without success (maybe a configuration problem with tomcat?).
There's someone that could suggest me a way to deploy my rule
project?..i try a way to render accessible and easy modifiable my file
of rules, also for non technical people.

please help me!

Can you provide details on the deployment failure..like an exception
trace, or log output? It could be missing dependent jar files under
Tomcat, that you might have to copy over. I am also assuming that it
is a Webapp and not a POJO Project (which will run fine in Eclipse).

-cheers,
Manish