drop down box

Vw Golfer

I am building a drop down box in html and would like to change the font
size. Is this possible?

David Dorward

Vw said:
I am building a drop down box in html

Do you mean a select element? Many browsers render those as drop down menus.
and would like to change the font size. Is this possible?

Apply the CSS font-family property to it as you would any element. Browser
support is a touch variable.

Vw Golfer

David Dorward said:
Do you mean a select element? Many browsers render those as drop down
menus.

Apply the CSS font-family property to it as you would any element. Browser
support is a touch variable.
Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

Thanks for replying but I not sure what you mean: Below are the first few
lines of my drop down box. I would like to make the font appear smaller if
poss

<form name="a864">
<option selected value="none">Choose guidelines on TB, Atypical TB and Side
effects</option>
<option value="http://www.tbandu.co.uk/guidelines/1991tb.pdf">TB
Notifications 1950-1990</option>

David Dorward

Vw Golfer wrote:

Please trim your quotes to include only relevent material, and don't quote
sigs. Good news clients won't quote sigs in the first place.
Thanks for replying but I not sure what you mean: Below are the first few
lines of my drop down box. I would like to make the font appear smaller

Looks like I misread your previous post; that would be "font-size" property,
not "font-family". Sorry.

It sounds like you need to find yourself an introductory style sheet
tutorial. http://css.nu/pointers/index.html#Tutorials

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html said:
Thanks for replying but I not sure what you mean: Below are the first few
lines of my drop down box. I would like to make the font appear smaller if
poss

Text in form elements is generally smaller than normal anyway. Please
don't make it completely unreadable.