Drop Down Ifs

Continental Translations

I have to drop down menus. Now if a certain word is selected in the first
menu, I only want certain words to appear in the second menu. If a different
word is picked from the first menu, I want other certain words to appear in
the second menu.

Anyone give me a HTML template to use?

Thanks

Weyoun the Dancing Borg

Continental said:
I have to drop down menus. Now if a certain word is selected in the first
menu, I only want certain words to appear in the second menu. If a different
word is picked from the first menu, I want other certain words to appear in
the second menu.

Anyone give me a HTML template to use?

Thanks

No, because you'll need something like JAvascript.

--

Quiet, Pinky; I'm pondering.
_ _
/~\\ \ //~\
| \\ \ // |
[ || || ]
] Y || || Y [
| \_|l,------.l|_/ |
| >' `< |
\ (/~`--____--'~\) /
`-_>-__________-<_-'
/(_#(__)#_)\
\___/__\___/
/__`--'__\
/\(__,>-~~ __)
/\//\\( `--~~ )
'\/ <^\ /^>
_\ >-__-< /_
(___\ /___)

Hywel

Continental said:
I have to drop down menus. Now if a certain word is selected in the first
menu, I only want certain words to appear in the second menu. If a different
word is picked from the first menu, I want other certain words to appear in
the second menu.

Anyone give me a HTML template to use?

You can't do this with HTML. You either need some server-side
processing to do it, or client-side JavaScript. Go to
http://www.irt.org/ for sample code for doing this client-side.

Continental Translations

I can't use Script Editor as I keep on getting an error when trying to
install it from the CD-ROM.

Is there a way I can use Visual Basic Editor to achieve this?