    Thanks in advance for any help
    Cheers
    John

    Mutley, Aug 22, 2005

  2. Mutley

    Mutley Guest

    Sorr I need to update my post,
    what I meant is that the numbers that appear are 0,1,2,3 etc.
    instead of the arabic equivalent (the writer of the article refers to 0,1,2,3
    etc. as Latin numerals which may or may not be correct - doesn't matter). The
    issue is that I get 0,1,2,3 etc. when I want the Arabic equivalent of these
    digits. You can see the arabic equivalent to these numbers if you go to
    regional options in control panel and set the "Your locale (location)" drop
    down list on the General options tab to be Arabic. After hitting Apply on
    this tab, if you then go to the Numbers tab you can see what the standard
    digits are for Arabic.
    So with this regional setting if you were to enter a number in a text box
    the Arabic standards digits would appear and not the Latin numerals 0,1,2 etc.
    Unfortunately if you then go to a drop down control Arabic standard digits
    will not appear but you get 0,1,2 etc. instead

    Thanks for any further help
    John

    Mutley, Aug 24, 2005