Drop down menu repositions when I resized browser

Despoina

I have created a web site, where I use a dropdown menu when the mouse
goes over an image.

My problem is that when I resize the browser, the menu's position
changes relatively and goes way to the left.

I am stuck I don't know which parameter to change exactly so that the
menu behaves properly.

The page I have created can be seen in
http://repair-pc.com/technet/en/pages_top_menu.htm

Go over the system integration image (if you cannot see the text on
the menu it is because is in Greek)

If at first the browser is maximized the menu behaves fine. If the
browser is resized then you can view the error.

I would appreciate your help

thanks in advance

Depika

David Dorward

Despoina said:

It doesn't work at all. It looks like you cater only for Netscape 4.x and IE
5.x (and happens to support IE 6 since it is backwards compatable).

I suggest you read:

* http://www.quirksmode.org/js/support.html

And, while you are at it, pay a visit to:

* http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Tableless_layouts
* http://validator.w3.org/

josephrav

Don't do it. I wrote a script that does what you want. It turns out
there is no good way to get the x and y positions on browsers cross
platform. There is a major known bug on mac ie and mac netscape 6/7
with this issue.

Joe Ravgiala