DROP DOWN MENU

RICHARD BROMBERG

Can anyone suggest simple dropdown menu script that doesn't involve cgi
processing.
My host supports either CGI scripting or ASP processing, but not both .
We have chosen ASP .

I found a couple browsing the net, but each of the ones I found force
Internet Explorer to pop a warning that says :
"To help protect your security,Internet Explorer has restricted this file
from showing active content that could access your compuer. Click here ...."

As an experienced user, I understand how to work around this message, but I
am afraid that some of the users who will view the site will have a problem
dealing with it.

Would appreciate any help.

Selectable fonts, colors etc would be nice but not essential.
The script will be part of a framed page so it will be necessary to be able
to speciy the tartet frame.

Thanks
Dick Bromberg

Fred Oz

RICHARD said:
[...]

If you are looking for dynamic menus implemented purely in CSS,
have at:

<URL:http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/DHTML/YADM-Yet-Another-Dynamic-Menu/>

<URL:http://www.codeproject.com/html/purecssmenus.asp>

Have fun.