    conditionals.

    What are other people's experience with this?

    +mrcakey

    mrcakey, Sep 4, 2007

  2. mrcakey

    Bergamot Guest

    mrcakey wrote:
    > Just wondering how people handle the situation where you have a drop down
    > menu such as this:
    >
    > http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/example/
    >
    > and the user is using IE with Javascript turned off?
    >
    > My inclination would be to leave the main navigation bar as is,

    My inclination is to hit the browser back button and go to another site. ;)

    BTW, I don't use IE, I just loathe those multi-level menus.

    --
    Berg

    Bergamot, Sep 4, 2007

  3. mrcakey

    freemont Guest

    On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:47:49 +0100, mrcakey writ:

    > Just wondering how people handle the situation where you have a drop down
    > menu and the user is using IE with Javascript turned off?

    Sitemap.

    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    ¯`·..·¯`·-> freemont <-·¯`·..·¯

    freemont, Sep 5, 2007
  4. Scripsit freemont:

    > On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:47:49 +0100, mrcakey writ:
    >
    >> Just wondering how people handle the situation where you have a drop
    >> down menu and the user is using IE with Javascript turned off?

    > Sitemap.

    So you mean you don't even know how to create a fallback menu? One more
    reason to refrain from basing navigation on dropdown menus.

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Sep 5, 2007
  5. mrcakey

    freemont Guest

    On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 08:03:09 +0300, Jukka K. Korpela writ:

    > One more reason to refrain from basing navigation on dropdown menus.

    Yep, I hate the damn things.

    freemont, Sep 5, 2007