    styles should be in there own file

    How do i add the sfHover = function() as described here?

    http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/
    Desmond, Apr 18, 2007

  2. Desmond

    Ben C Guest

    On 2007-04-18, Desmond <> wrote:
    > Any help on this one. I am trying to work out how drop down menus
    > work. The website below
    > has been very helpfull, but the last section on javascript is
    > confusing me. I don't know how to implement
    > it. functions should be in a seperate file like functions.inc and the
    > styles should be in there own file
    >
    > How do i add the sfHover = function() as described here?
    >

    > http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/

    Put the text into a file (hover.js is a better name than functions.inc).
    Then in your <head> element put

    <script type="text/javascript" src="hover.js"></script>

    The script should run as soon as that script element is parsed, which
    will initialize sfHover and cause it to be called once the document has
    loaded.
    Ben C, Apr 18, 2007