Drop Down SelectedIndexChanged will fire sporadically

Guest

I have a problem where my SelectedIndexChanged on a drop down will fire
sporadically. When it won't fire, I go into Debug and set a break point on
the SelectedIndexChanged event, it will then fire in debug mode, and will
also fire after that when not in debug mode. Seems like when I do it once in
debug mode it will work after that. I made sure that when I double click on
the drop down it goes to the code for the SelectedIndexChanged event, so its
not that. I've got multiple drop downs that this occurs on.

Anybody out there encounter this? Any answers?

Environment is Visual Studio 2003, Framework 1.1, MS SQL Server 2000,
Windows XP Professional 2002, Service Pack 1, C#.Net, IE Version
6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.040919-1003

Guest

Chris,

Double click on drop down list sounds like a win forms program. Try the
dotnet.framework group for help.

Good Luck
DWS